About Mauro Bergonzoli
Laws and Rules
The information we collect, use and process is collected in accordance with the following guidelines:
• The German Data Protection Act
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "DSGVO").
This policy is based on the following principles:
• Personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
• Personal data is collected only for specified, unambiguous and legitimate purposes and is not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes;
• Personal data must be reasonable, material and limited to what is necessary for the purposes of processing;
• Personal data must be accurate and necessary, and kept up to date with all efforts to remove or correct it without delay;
• Personal data is stored in such a way that the data subject can only be identified for as long as necessary for the purposes of processing;
• Personal information is processed in a manner that ensures reasonable security;
• Personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless it is necessary for the provision of services by arrangement;
• Affected individuals must be able to exercise their rights easily.
What personnel data will be identified?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), personal data are defined as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (" the data subject "); a natural person is considered to be identifiable, who can be identified either directly or in person, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, with an identification number, with location data, with an online identifier or with one or more special features, the expression of the physical , physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person. " However, when we collect personal information, we will never collect sensitive personal information about you. According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), special categories of personal data are defined as "data that reveal racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or ideological beliefs or trade union affiliation, as well as the processing of genetic data, biometric data Identification of a natural person, health data or data on the sexual life or sexual orientation of a natural person."
If you use our website and / or order from us, we can collect various information. In any case, we are committed to ensuring that the information we receive and use is accurate for the following purposes.
If you contact us
Information we can use
First and Last Name
Address (Street, Postal code, City)
(Subject / Message)
To contact you and to communicate with you and manage all inquiries via email, telephone.
In other words: to offer you the best customer service.
Legal basis for processing:
To carry out the contract between you and Mauro Bergonzoli:
We are always here to answer all your questions and concerns regarding your inquiries or orders. And if you have not made a purchase, it is in our legitimate interest to collect such information to help you.
Proof of identification:
To verify your identity, if you request further information regarding your rights.
We are required by law to take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing personal data. We need to be able to verify the identity before we share your information. They do not want this information to fall into the wrong hands.
* When we refer to the "purposes of our legitimate interests", Mauro Bergonzoli will always meet the following requirements:
• We must process the information for the purposes of our legitimate interests or that of a third party (such as the payment service) to which we disclose it;
• The above interests must be weighed against your interests. The condition "legitimate interests" is not met if the processing is unjustified because of adverse effects on your rights and freedoms or legitimate interests. The legitimate interests of Mauro Bergonzoli need not be in line with those of the individual in order for the condition to be met. However, if there is a serious mismatch between conflicting interests, your legitimate interests will always come first.
Distribution of your data
We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
However, we may share your personal information with companies that are experts in your field and assist us in operating the Website, in conducting our business (such as payment services), or in maintaining your data. But do not worry. Each of our service providers has been selected by us because it is able to provide the specific services required, including the ability to handle your personal information. All these providers provide sufficient guarantees for the implementation of the technical and organizational measures required to fulfill the requirements of the GDPR and our own. We will share your personal information in the following cases:
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, data may be passed on to the potential seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If we are required to disclose or disclose your personal information in order to comply with a legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mauro Bergonzoli, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations to prevent fraud and credit risk re-identification;
• To companies that conclude a contract with you and that help us to adequately provide our services, such as: Payment service providers, suppliers or our warehouse;
• To other professional service providers, such as website hosts, advertising / marketing agencies, and analytics or search engine providers, who help us operate, improve, and optimize the site, or help us save your information
• With your express consent.
Transmission of your data outside the EEC European Economic Area
If a third party is located outside the European Economic Area, we will always ensure that the transfer of personal data is protected by appropriate safeguards, in particular through the use of standardized privacy statements adopted or approved by the European Commission, if the Data Protection Authority does not believe that that the third country has adequate data protection laws or companies that are not certified by the EU-US Privacy Shield.
What rights do you have?
While we are in possession of or process your personal information, you always have the following rights
Your rights and how we protect your rights:
Right to access:
You have the right to request a copy of the information we have stored about you. Please note that there are exceptions to this right. It may be that we can not provide you with all the information, if e.g. the information you provide us would divulge personal information about another person if we are legally prevented from disclosing that information, or if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Right to correction:
You have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete information that we have stored about you. You can correct / edit this information in your account settings.
Right to delete:
Under certain circumstances (that is, if we have no legal reason to continue to store your information), you may request the deletion of your information stored with us.
Right to restriction of processing:
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data
Right to Data Portability:
You have the right to securely transfer the data we hold about you to another organization. This right applies only to personal data owned by Mauro Bergonzoli and which must be retained by Mauro Bergonzoli by consent or fulfillment of a contract, and processing is automated.
Right to object:
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as Direct mail, objection. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by Click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletter.
Right to revoke consent:
If you have given your consent to Mauro Bergonzoli to process your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Right to complain to a supervisory authority:
If the Mauro Bergonzoli has not responded correctly to your request, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a regulatory agency.
The regulatory authority of Mauro Bergonzoli is the German Data Protection Authority. You can find your contact information here:
You can also complain to the ICO. You can find your contact information here:
Identification is required to access the stored personal data
If you wish to access your information, we are required to take all necessary measures to verify your identity. These actions are designed solely to protect your privacy and reduce the risk of identity fraud, theft or unauthorized access to your information. We therefore ask you to send us original or certified copies of the following documents: passport, identity card, birth certificate or driver's license. One of the above documents is required to request personal information. We strive to respond within a month. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details below.
How long do we keep your data?
We will retain your personal information for as long as you have an account with us and as long as necessary to comply with our legal / regulatory obligations, settle disputes, prevent fraud and misuse, or enforce our Terms and Conditions. If the retention of your personal information is no longer required, it will be deleted or anonymised so that you will no longer be identifiable. We destroy all financial information as soon as we use it and no longer need it.
How is your personal data protected?
Mauro Bergonzoli will take all possible measures to protect your personal information. We use the latest industry standards and security measures such as SSL / TLS encryption to protect user data and personal information. Our aim is to ensure, through appropriate technical and organizational measures, a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing and use of personal data. We have established protective processes to ensure the timely confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of our systems and services, as well as the ability to restore availability and access to personal information in the event of a physical or technical incident. Your data is always stored in secure environments, and we train our employees on best privacy practices and ask them to sign a confidentiality agreement You can access and edit your personal information after you sign in to your account. To log in, you need to know your access data - e-mail address and password. There is no way to access personal information without knowing the access data, so no unauthorized person can access it. We therefore ask you to keep your password secret and not to pass it on to other persons (not even to friends!). Please inform us immediately if you know or suspect that you have lost your login or that someone else is accessing your account.
References to foreign websites and social media channels
We use the following software to offer you the best possible shopping expierence:
The provider uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on users' computers and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website The users are usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, Google's IP address will be shortened beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. IP anonymization is active on this website. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the website by users, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Users can prevent the storage of cookies by setting their browser software accordingly; However, the provider notifies the users that in this case they may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. Users may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available at the following link Download and install:
How you can contact us